• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He was too tired to get off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
He initiated sex and we actually had sex for 2 hours and I got off multiple times but he just couldn't because he was exhausted. Every once in a while he would go soft but I'd jack him off a bit and he would get hard again.

This has happened twice now, has it ever happened to you?

I can't say I minded because we had sex for so long and I got off a lot but I've never heard of that before.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Happened with my SO before. He was too tired.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang....I don't even want to think about having sex that long..... not for me, lol!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM
2 hrs ??!!!! Was that a marathon ? Lol no i love sex but id have been exhausted after 1.5 hrs lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM
We don't get to have long sex like that often so it's nice when we can, usually 30-45 min and we are done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dang....I don't even want to think about having sex that long..... not for me, lol!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:39 PM

it has in the past,  now we're both mature enough to know it will be better if we wait.  dh was going to get a blow job tonight, but he was too tired.  he asked for a raincheck for tomorrow, and I'll happily oblige.

and he does have a problem keeping it up if he's too tired, which is probably why he's realized it's better to just wait.  how frustrating to keep getting to the point and then going soft, working it to get hard again, then blah.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Lol no, but we haven't had sex in like 10 days between him going out of town for work and my period so we were making up for lost time

Quoting Anonymous:

2 hrs ??!!!! Was that a marathon ? Lol no i love sex but id have been exhausted after 1.5 hrs lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
DH passed out on me once

Hump hump....zzzzzzzz
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM

This post is stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM

This is a dumb post. Does he absolutely HAVE to get off? Jeez. Bitches.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM
I wouldn't have minded waiting, to tell you the truth I wasnt in the mood but he was naked and waiting in the bed for me when I got home so I couldn't tell him no. The other aspect is we haven't had sex in 10 days and he's leaving tomorrow for a business trip and isn't sure when he will be back

Quoting Anonymous:

it has in the past,  now we're both mature enough to know it will be better if we wait.  dh was going to get a blow job tonight, but he was too tired.  he asked for a raincheck for tomorrow, and I'll happily oblige.

and he does have a problem keeping it up if he's too tired, which is probably why he's realized it's better to just wait.  how frustrating to keep getting to the point and then going soft, working it to get hard again, then blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)