• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too much!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
My xh spoils our 7yr old son so so so much .... I think it's too much! And I feel like her is doing so that our son will want to be at his house. But mostly I have a problem with because he has so much there at xh's house that our son doesn't do anything but play video games, tablet games, phones games, computer games. It's too much! At xh's house our son have a touch screen cell phone, his own laptop computer, a box 360 w Internet and connects (and many games that are not age appropriate), and a ps as well. Plus I just found out today he got him a Samsung tab2 for Xmas..... Mind you. Xh does not pay child support or contributes to any financial responsiblities unless he wants too.
Our son does have a laptop at my home to use. It's mine and I limit his time. He also has a Xbox 360, but doesn't play it because I won't allow him to be on Internet live. I have custodial custody. So I have him 70% of the time. Do all children this age have all this? Am I still stuck in the 80's?? I feel like its too much for a 7yr old to have.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bluerose26
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM
That is way too many electronics for a 7yr old. Sounds like his dad would rather sit him infront of some electronic then pay attention to him or take him to a park and play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Buying his love?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)