• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So fed up with my dad and his wife. .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
So my dad re-married for the third time a couple years back and I still cannot get myself to like his wife. I do not in any way refer to her as my stepmother, or claim her as my sons grandmother. Ever since they started dating my relationships with my dad has basically fallen apart. My dad and I talked on a regular basis and now I'm lucky to hear from him once a week.

My uncle (his brother) has been in and out of the hospital and I always find out through the grapevine or on fb. He never tells me, same with my grandmother. Anytime something happens in the family I'm the absolute last to know. It's truly hurtful and irritating. All last summer they went camping and do you think ds and I ever got an invite. . Nope. He claims his stepdaughter as his and basically pushed me aside. All this is because of his wife.

I had some of my old yearbooks and things at his house that mysteriously dissappeared, but the boxes they were in turned up in his wifes daughters room with her things filled inside.

She called me from his phone to tell me about Christmas cause he couldn't tell me himself he always has her on three way if we are on a phone conversation. I'm truly over them and want nothing to do with them. . Long vent I know.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)