Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who wants to see ultrasound pics??

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

No drama, just pics of my little girl.  They are a few weeks old, but my inlaws had the disk to burn a copy and just now got it back to me.. now I can show my littlest princess off.  

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM

bump

BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

dddawwwwwwww

jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hyman
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I cannot ever decipher one of these. Lol. And I have a son and I'm pregnant! Congrats!!
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I loooooove ultrasound pictures, they're the best part of OB visits, lol. ADORABLE!!

You're making me miss pregnancy :/

daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Quoting robibuni:

I loooooove ultrasound pictures, they're the best part of OB visits, lol. ADORABLE!!

Well if it helps, my front pelvic joint has seperated, and she is heads up and kicking the crap out of my cervix, I have sciatica and will probably need crutches within 6 weeks... remeber the discomforts!! lol.. 

daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Quoting Hyman:

I cannot ever decipher one of these. Lol. And I have a son and I'm pregnant! Congrats!!

thats how my dh is.. this is number 6 and he still looks at the ultrasound pics and says he doesn't see anything but blobs..

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Ugh. Good point :/

DD2 is nearly 10 months and I'm beginning to get a slight bout of baby fever here and there. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no hurry to have anymore...but sometimes it's nice to think about pregnancy. I DON'T miss having to wake up just to turn over and not being able to walk for long periods of time :(

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Quoting robibuni:

Well if it helps, my front pelvic joint has seperated, and she is heads up and kicking the crap out of my cervix, I have sciatica and will probably need crutches within 6 weeks... remeber the discomforts!! lol.. 

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM

When I had my first ultrasound with this bean I cried on the table because I thought I was a bad mom for not knowing what I was looking at lol.

JakobLukasMom
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Ahw! Those 3-D ultrasounds are so amazing, they were still super pricey when I was pregnant and OP, I feel your pain, my second actually broke one of my ribs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)