Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FM F'ING L!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well my two month old decided she wasn't going to stay put anymore. She has learned how to turn her whole body around like Lunette the Clown pretending to be a clock, then roll her way from on end of the bed to the other. I thought I had at least two more months of immobile baby! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GRIIEEEEEEEF! I'm just lucky I made it in time.

Guess I won't be nursing her to sleep in the bed anymore.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
marihla
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Ba-bump.

militlady
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Sounds like you are going to have to really baby proof the house and quick. babies can be pretty determined when they want to be.

When my son was 4 months old I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he was on a blanket on the floor in the living room. all of a sudden I heard him SCREAMING. I went into the living room and couldn't see him. He had somehow gotten over to the bookshelf in the corner and actually climbed up to the 3 shelf. His hands were on the third shelf up and his feet were on the first shelf up from the floor. Glad that it was screwed to the wall so it didn't tip over. :)

marihla
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Stuff like this scares the crap outta me!

Quoting militlady:

Sounds like you are going to have to really baby proof the house and quick. babies can be pretty determined when they want to be.

When my son was 4 months old I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he was on a blanket on the floor in the living room. all of a sudden I heard him SCREAMING. I went into the living room and couldn't see him. He had somehow gotten over to the bookshelf in the corner and actually climbed up to the 3 shelf. His hands were on the third shelf up and his feet were on the first shelf up from the floor. Glad that it was screwed to the wall so it didn't tip over. :)

militlady
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

What we did was get down on the floor to our sons level and look around at anything that he could get hurt with and move it or eliminate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)