Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BE HONEST..If your spouse accidently LEFT his cellphone home ..would you go through it..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just to check on him?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Replies (631-640):
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

no he leaves it all the time, i dont go in it bc i would be pissed if someone treated me like a untrustworthy preteen in my own home and relationship.

nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I trust my fiance.

bi-polarmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM

yes, but he knows i do, sometimes i ask him for his phone and when he ask why i tell him i just wanna be nosey, mostly though its checking his notifications and clearing up his inbox and texts, he never goes through those

Come join me at Multi-Generational Special Needs Households, a place for moms dealing with 2 or more generations of special needs under one roof

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118250/

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Just to change all his contacts' names to some funny theme, like star wars or maybe the Simpsons!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMomto4
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I wouldn't be able to unlock it. I have no freaking clue what pattern that he uses. On the other side he's never asked me for the PIN that I use to unlock my phone. Our phones are ours, neither of us  need to browse through the others phone. BTW, we don't have them locked to prevent the other from going through our phone. We have them locked in the event that should we lose our phones no one can use them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 123 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:43 AM
I guess I wouldn't considering he did this one day and I didn't touch it. If he's doing anything wrong I'll find out about it eventually.
Shelhead
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Nope. It sits here the entire time he's home and if I wanted to there'd be plenty of opportunities. I don't feel the need to.

LeiahAsh2012
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:47 AM
He doesn't have one, but I wouldn't if he did.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:47 AM

no. our phones are left all over the place and we have no passwords or anything so we could lurk em anytime we wanted

Mami2oneboy
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:48 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)