Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BE HONEST..If your spouse accidently LEFT his cellphone home ..would you go through it..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just to check on him?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Replies (661-670):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 128 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Nope. Dont need to check dh mobile. I just check dh eyes.  They tell all.

cupcake_mom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM

i dont have to wait till he leaves it somewhere. i can go through his phone anytime i want. but i trust my df and never feel the need to

Anonymous
by Anonymous 129 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Yep, I have went through his before... He has never cheated on me, but has done a few stupid/questionable things in the past that peaked my suspisions... So that's why I went through his phone. But anymore I don't feel the need to...

raegansmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM
We both have 100% access to each others phones, emails, etc. there is no snooping because its all open access.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Nah. He looks at mine all the time and I look at his all the time. Just sitting around he has nothing to hide. Neither do I. He takes mine to 'talk' to Siri(ask it stupid questions and laugh at the answers). Smh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 130 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM
I look through it all the time.... He don't care. He looks thru mine and I don't care.... We have nothing to hide from each other
jedwards2009
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:29 AM
He did and I did... But I already knew he was cheating. I just needed the proof. If I hadn't known he was cheating would I? Probably not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drivenleonian
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:32 AM
No. I have no reason to wonder what's on my SO's phone. We show each other texts, emails and phone calls often. We also have each other's pass code. I would be concerned and get it to him. He has 4 kids and I have 2. I want to be able to reach him in case of emergency. He has gone through mine several times, but that's his own insecurity stemming from past relationships.
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:41 AM

No need to. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 131 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Absolutely would. We've got serious trust issues, but we have nothing to hide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN