Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BE HONEST..If your spouse accidently LEFT his cellphone home ..would you go through it..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just to check on him?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Replies (701-704):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 136 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Mine tells me I can go through it any time and he always leaves it and asks me to text or call someone back if he's driving. I told him I won't though and I wont because the fact that he is so open lets me know he isn't hiding anything and my ex always had something I didnt want to see while we dated so I dont anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 119 on Dec. 25, 2012 at 2:44 AM
She kept bugging me for over two weeks before I had my baby to be in the delivery room. Saying this is the only one she hasn't sewn been born and how she wanted to take pictures. Uh no pictures of me pushing out a baby. It's not me. Plus I didn't let my grandma who raised me or cousin who grew up as my sister be there what make someone think I will let an almost stranger with a camera in just because she is my fiances mom. She will shit bricks again when she realizes I will be standing up to her for this baby instead of relying in her son that doesn't want to break her heart. I on the other hand will be nice rhw first time but after that I will be mean if I ha be to lol

Quoting 2callmemom09:

That's shitty! I had my dh kick his mom out of my delivery room as soon as she walked in with puke on her shirt! I knew she was shit faced, and didn't want to give birth & baby. sit her. Lol. She has never mentioned getting the boot!

Quoting Anonymous:

The messages between my so and his mom always sparks my interes. She can't stand me because I didn't want her in the room with me when I gave birth to my daughter and my pregnancy we just found out about she got pissed because me and my so wanted it to be us for our first baby appointment. Plus it wasn't going to be very inyersting appointment. But hwe texts aew about how I'm mean to her, how I am trying to cut her out of his life

Quoting 2callmemom09:

No. He talks to his mom & dad, that's all. Boring!
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 2:51 AM
Nope not at all. I wouldn't be with someone I didn't trust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittykathall
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 3:37 AM
Maybe about 6 months ago. But not now.

We went through a rough patch awhile ago where he was seeking more attention from girls over the internet cause I wasn't there enough for him. But now were fine :)

Plus there is no need, no one knows his number but family and a few friends
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN