Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

worst text message ever...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
what is the worst text message you ever received?

mine?

I was told that my Dad.....might not be my Dad... in a text from my mom. we have a good relationship so why she just didn't tell me beats me, but yeah that was the worst

share your s here
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I havent reveived any horrible ones, but we sent a text to MIL telling her to call my mom and that McKenzie passed.

BabySocks0912
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM
My mom sends some pretty nasty ones from time to time. I just ignore them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM

that my grandfather passed away.  

As to why your mom texted, I am betting that it was probably very hard for her to do that.  It was probably easier for her to tell you that way at first.  Don't be too hard on her for doing it...I imagine she was scared out of her mind.

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM
O.O
I would have flipped my lid

Quoting lind.shep:

DH once sent me a text on accident meant for another female...
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM
I've had a few. Quite a few but I can't really remember them all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:22 PM

hmmmm. I think the worst for me was my sister telling me that she refuses to stay home for the week after my dad had a heart attack on Friday morning. She said "I have a life. I have a dog. And those are in Virgina. That's what you get for staying close to home near our parents. Tell mom I'm sorry and don't tell dad anything". ARE YOU KIDDING ME. She won't even stay in Ohio to spend time with our dad who (at the time) might not make it. I gotta stop this reply before I get super pissed off and vent the whole thing. I could choke her though. She's lucky that was a text and she didn't say it in person, she would have a black eye.

OH. and this was last Friday this happened, the 14th.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

"The cancer is back"

AJB163
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Worst text? I was a junior in high school and an ex girlfriend of my brothers that I hated with a passion randomly sent me a text when I was in my English tech class casually telling me that my mom's house is on fire. She sent me a text asking me a question about my brother then said 'oh, by the way your moms house is on fire' i was so pissed off at her. I jumped up out of class and left... She knows to never try to get a hold of me for anything ever. I've never had such putrid horrible opinions of any of but her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:22 PM
My wife wants to see me with another woman and I want it to be you.

This came from on of my best guy friends. Our friendship has has an awkwardness since.
moniagee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Auntie, Solo shot Quan in the chest and he didn't make it.

My niece text me to.let me know.my 17 year old.nephew was shot and killed by her mothers boyfriend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)