Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

worst text message ever...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
what is the worst text message you ever received?

mine?

I was told that my Dad.....might not be my Dad... in a text from my mom. we have a good relationship so why she just didn't tell me beats me, but yeah that was the worst

share your s here
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Replies (321-326):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I've never really gotten a nasty text except for this one friend who has mental health issues that will periodically send me messages like  "you don't like me loose my number or i have no real friends etc..." at first i felt really horrible and would go to reassure him but now it kinda rolls off me because he does it so much. I feel bad for him and have tried to get him help but I can't make him.

It's Cassandra Cat! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:07 AM
My bf of three years had his friend text me
"it isn't going to work with you and 'c' you might as well move on"
Yes, I confirmed the info by calling the bf. That really was how we broke up. The jerk
embersparkle
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM
2 moms liked this
My then fiancé saying he wasn't sure if he loved me anymore. Naturally I became hysterical because I love him so much. Three minutes later he was at my door with a dozen roses and a ring. I could have killed him !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 66 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Lol! Yes, I meant it not I. And yes for the first time justice was served. All of the parents got together and put up a good fight. There's no reason our babies should have ever had to go through that. He's able to try to get out with parole in 2019 but the lawyer said not to worry because he will NOT be getting it.

Quoting Anonymous:

do you mean "It was the music teacher"? so 70 years? wow that is...justice.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the music teacher. There were 14 girls he messed with. The pos is sitting behind bars for 5 years per child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my goodness - did everything turn out okay? (well within the circumstances?) was it a teacher? *shudders*

Quoting Anonymous:

Cps was just here. You need to get home. Your did was molested at school.

Zanny
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:28 AM

From an alleged life long friend:

i feel sorry for you, the way you have to pretend that you have a good life.  jealous people act the way you do.  You could never look like me, or have people really love you for you who are.  You are and always have been a nerd, ugly, fat, materialistic, a drunk, and a phoney.  If you cause any problems for me, your husband will be told all about your activities in key West and Mexico.. Oh, and stop hounding Mark about going to his wedding, you loser...

then, like 6 months later...

hey, it's Renee.  I was just going through my phone, deleting messages, and saw one I never wrote.  It was so hurtful and mean, I would never say those things to you.  I don't even know what to think that except my psychotic mother did that since there is t a lock on my text messages...  She knew I was upset about the twitter thing, and she knew I deleted you from FB, ..She has been possessive and trying to alienate me from other people.  She has anger issues, and it has been hell since I have been living with her.   I don't know if there is any way to repair what has been done ,but I am sorry...  Can we try to be friends again???

UM.. NO YOU CRAZY CUNT!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)