Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

worst text message ever...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
what is the worst text message you ever received?

mine?

I was told that my Dad.....might not be my Dad... in a text from my mom. we have a good relationship so why she just didn't tell me beats me, but yeah that was the worst

share your s here
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I had left ds12 at scouts and went to the store with ds9.  In some stores I don't get a signal so when his meeting ended early I didn't get his call.  So he texted me: Where the H (not the full word, he knew better than that) are you I called you three times the meeting is over.  I texted him back " I didn't have a signal but Just who do YOU think you ARE? You don't talk to me that way.  Oh and btw I'll be there when I GET there."  I got there at 8:30 pm, the time the meeting normally ends and reamed him out.  Said I don't take this garbage from anyone.  I didn't get a signal.  You own a cell phone you know that can happen.  You know I will be there at 830 so you either text me politely or you wait, it won't kill you.  He apologized and I said accepted but know you are still losing your TV and computer privileges until further notice.  He took it politely, especially after I told him if it had been my mother I'd would have been smacked right in the mouth.

Probably a pretty lame worse text, but my texts are never very personal.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I wasn't mad actually. i had left my boyfriend for 4 months and moved clear across the country. They were both extremely mad at me. It all worked out in the end but damn I was SHOCKED! 

Quoting Anonymous:

omg

Quoting brettsmomma:

"Im pregnant with your mans child. you shouldnt have left him. Its all your fault. I need you to give me money to abort because he is against it and wont help me out of this predicament. I love you and am sorry we betrayed you. " my former best friend talking about my now husband. 

vicky33006
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM
SO just broke up with me today through text. That might not be the worst one, but it's the most fresh in my mind :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Probably the several I had back and forth with husbands (at the time) side thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM
My sister disowning me via text.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM
i was like 30ish weeks pregnant when i got this....im now 35 weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh 

Quoting Anonymous:

in fact here is the picture of him and the fat homewrecking whore

lind.shep
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Yeah, I did. He tried to say he let his friend borrow his phone. He never let's anyone touch his phone...

The txt said "I wish I could go with you again and dance all night, but I have to be out of the duplex by Monday. Love you baby." We were moving, and had to be out of our duplex by Monday.

That was two years ago and I still don't trust him.

Quoting mrscass0416:

O.O

I would have flipped my lid

Quoting lind.shep:

DH once sent me a text on accident meant for another female...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM
None that I can think of
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Let me check
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM

That's good...it sounds like y'all do have a great realtionship!  If you don't mind me asking, did you ever find out if he is or isn't your dad?  You don' have to answer if you don't want, you can just ignore my post if you would rather.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh no I hold nothing against her but thanks

Quoting katzmeow726:

that my grandfather passed away.  

As to why your mom texted, I am betting that it was probably very hard for her to do that.  It was probably easier for her to tell you that way at first.  Don't be too hard on her for doing it...I imagine she was scared out of her mind.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)