Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So because i want 30 mins at the store alone im meeting someone?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
Ok i moved an hour away from my family to be with df so he could be closer to his. I know nobody here but his family and i have limited contact with mine.
Well, i asked if i could go to the store tonight alone yesterday. He asked what i was getting. I said stuff to make xmas cookies.
Well, i asked him a few mins ago if i could still go. Ive been home basically for 3 days witb 3 kids. He goes to work early and gets home late. I want a small break and told him i needed a break. Im bout ready to rip my hair out with watching the kids alone all day.
Df gave me the 3rd degree. Where u goin? Who you meeting? How long are u going to be gone? I told him dollar tree, not meeting anyone, and maybe half an hour. He asks again who im meeting and if im not meeting anyone why do i want to go alone? So i said again i need a small break. So he says u better have ur phone charged, on, and answer when i call, and u better have all ur reciepts.

Im not a child. He goes all kinds of places alone but if i want to go somewhere alobe im cheating, or meeting someone, or trying to leave him.

He is super insecure but i have never slept wuth anyone else while we were together, but i have left him twice. I dont understand why he treats me like a child.

Last night for example. He had cards like every Tuesday. He said he had to run to his moms and he would be home by 11pm. He called me at 10:57 and said hed be home in 30 mins. Well, surprise he wasnt. He didnt get home til 12:30am. Dinner was done at 11pm. I cant go anywhere alone im surprised hes letting me go today. He got pissy when i was complaining about him being out so late. I have to be up at 7am every morning, but he does as he pleases and expects me to not say a word and with no reguard to how anyone else feels.

I didnt do anything wrong last night and all i want is a break from all kids. He doesnt understand how i feel. Hes never spent an entire day with his kids but expects me to spend an entire week. Im tired of watching his kids. Theyre a friggin nightmare!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Acid
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:36 PM
17 moms liked this

DO NOT MARRY THIS LOSER...ERR GUY.

It will get worse, he will cut you off from family, friends and whatever else...he will start hitting you and it won't stop.

GET OUT NOW!

Jensep
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmm...usually when guys are "suspicious" like that it is because they are doing something they shouldn't be and that's why they think you are going to do it too! My hubby and I have great trust between us and do things alone or with friends all the time! If he ever told me I couldn't go to the store, or questioned where I was going, we would be in trouble!!!

Breamarkable
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Quoting Acid:

It will get worse, he will cut you off from family, friends and whatever else...he will start hitting you and it won't stop.

GET OUT NOW!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JeremiahJackson
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Leave then, he sounds super controlling. You don't deserve that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I feel you. Dh gives me the 3rd degree if I want to go somewhere alone. He will turn it around and say I can't handle the kids and make me feel bad.
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

You are with him why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM
3 moms liked this

wow, please do NOT marry him!!! It will only get worse. He is too controlling and obssessed.  Is he guilty of something? 

Breamarkable
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
There is the other side of the coin, incredibly insecure, jealous, and controlling. Not every guy that is "suspicious" is doing things behind the scenes.

Quoting Jensep:

Hmm...usually when guys are "suspicious" like that it is because they are doing something they shouldn't be and that's why they think you are going to do it too! My hubby and I have great trust between us and do things alone or with friends all the time! If he ever told me I couldn't go to the store, or questioned where I was going, we would be in trouble!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
a-SiZZLe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Quoting Acid:

GET OUT NOW!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM

He sounds like a guilty douch bag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured