Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O...what's the funniest/most random thing your kids have said to you?

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM
  • 85 Replies
1 mom liked this
My kids always crack me up! But the funniest things that I still remember years later are:

DS (now 14) at age 2..."Hello hot dog man" to my (now ex) DH as he was serving him his dinner that was NOT hot dogs.

DD1 (now 12) at age 22 months..."I want to see your bumps" as she was trying to look down my shirt. I have never called my boobs "bumps" so I'm not sure where that came from, but I almost peed my pants laughing.

DD2 (now 11) at age 2..."ear wax is NOT good to eat!!" Apparently she decided to sample some and was very disappointed.

I love hearing funny kid stories...share yours!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Let's see. My now 6 year old has said before that "skirts are for boys, societies are for girls". My 3 year old just told me the other day that the French circus will burn your hair off and then tease you. I know there is more but those are the ones that have stuck with me.

Fatal_Frost
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM
4 moms liked this
My newly potty trained dd ran out of the bathroom one day yelling "mommy! My poop looks like mickey mouse!"

One day one of my twins was being difficult, so I told her "Hailey, don't be ridiculous" and her sister turned to her and said "ya Hailey don't be dickless"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM
My daughter (3) randomly says out loud " boobies & nipples" and sometimes she feels like saying "giant armpits". The worst was in a dressing room she was pointing out my underwear saying out loud "Ew your but"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

My newly potty trained dd ran out of the bathroom one day yelling "mommy! My poop looks like mickey mouse!"

One day one of my twins was being difficult, so I told her "Hailey, don't be ridiculous" and her sister turned to her and said "ya Hailey don't be dickless"

JadsW
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest, when he was 5, came out of the bathroom (where my bra was laying on the hamper) & said, "So, Mom ... I saw you took your boobs off."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NAILEDIT
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Right after I had her little brother I asked DD what she wanted for a snack and she said cookie and boobies (she's been off boobies for almost 2 years).
sadiebug1228
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM
My son has said to me before while in the bathroom "mom come look at this really big poop that came out of my butt!" Hahaha it was hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dreamscape1014
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Lol! Mine doesn't talk yet. These are too funny!
brittany208
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM

DS says the most ridiculously funny things every day--I am constantly cracking up. Can't think of any off the top of my head right now though...

kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Societies?!? Lol what does that even mean?

Quoting purpleducky:

Let's see. My now 6 year old has said before that "skirts are for boys, societies are for girls". My 3 year old just told me the other day that the French circus will burn your hair off and then tease you. I know there is more but those are the ones that have stuck with me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN