Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why would they break Into a house a few day away from Christmas >(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
My friends house was broken into they stole everything even the Christmas presents for the kids . She doesn't have money to go out and buy them stuff again it's sad . why would anyone do that shit . Anyways me my sisters , brothers mom n dad are pitching in to go get the kids everything she had bought them for Christmas . I feel so bad for her she's struggling as it is and them someone goes and does that shit it's bullshit . Ugh people piss me off get a fucken job if you want shit .
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kate80
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Because they don't have shit and it's almost Christmas. Assholes. Sorry about your friend
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Why would somebody do that?

Generally because they are desperate. Or, that's their primary source of income. Or because they are awful people with nothing better to do.

Happy to hear that they will have a Christmas anyway!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Quoting kate80:

Because they don't have shit and it's almost Christmas. Assholes. Sorry about your friend

thanks , I feel bad for her she called crying she worked so hard just to have a good Christmas for the kids they stole the food to like really wtf .
ChelseaLDD
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Some people are just awful. I feel bad for your friend, but it's really nice of you to try and help.
sheymann
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I hope she filed a police report. She might be able to claim the gifts on insurance if she has some. :/ Shitty people piss me off.

kate80
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Smh. People don't care about people anymore. Sad. Glad you are helping her some. Poor kiddos.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kate80:

thanks , I feel bad for her she called crying she worked so hard just to have a good Christmas for the kids they stole the food to like really wtf .

momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Because that's what people do when they break into houses! Ugh. That sucks so bad. I'm so sorry. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Quoting sheymann:

I hope she filed a police report. She might be able to claim the gifts on insurance if she has some. :/ Shitty people piss me off.

she did file a report . No she didn't have insurance .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM

A thief could care less. Yes, it does suck, but I think it is awesome that you guys are all getting together to help them out. This is a real demonstration of being there for someone in their time of need.

We collected money at my job yesterday for a family who's house burned down. She's a single mom with 5 kids and they lost EVERYTHING. Her youngest is 3 and oldest is in college now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Quoting momofcrazypants:

Because that's what people do when they break into houses! Ugh. That sucks so bad. I'm so sorry. :(

it broke my heart to hear her cry they even took the food .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)