Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thundersnow...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I live in Freeport, IL and we are beginning RO get Winter Storm Draco. I was laying in bed and heard what I thought was a string gust of wind. Sent my dh a text asking him what it was and he just sent back that it was THUNDERSNOW!! Oh. My. Gosh. So. Excited. I know... I'm a dork but that was the first time ever hearing that! Anyone else getting thundersnow??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
harpsichord
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:01 AM
I totally read that as Thunders Now

lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I am...I'm in iowa. I'm excited for the snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2891
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
HaHaHa! I had never heard of it until we moved to IL. I am from MS so we never get weather like this down there.
chefmartha
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I miss snow. Don't get snow down here in Louisiana.

kate80
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Thundersnow!!! Here outside Springfield, Il haha we talked a out this earlier. It is not quite snowing here yet but we are having the mother of all thunderstorms and it is supposed to start snowing.

Quoting momof2891:

I live in Freeport, IL and we are beginning RO get Winter Storm Draco. I was laying in bed and heard what I thought was a string gust of wind. Sent my dh a text asking him what it was and he just sent back that it was THUNDERSNOW!! Oh. My. Gosh. So. Excited. I know... I'm a dork but that was the first time ever hearing that! Anyone else getting thundersnow??

momof2891
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Just looked outside and the snow is really starting to come down hard. it's crazy!

Quoting kate80:

Thundersnow!!! Here outside Springfield, Il haha we talked a out this earlier. It is not quite snowing here yet but we are having the mother of all thunderstorms and it is supposed to start snowing.

Quoting momof2891:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)