Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a leap pad? Anyone?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Does it come with games? Or do I buy them seperate? Does your child like it? I'm thinking of getting my daughter one for her bday next month.. But kinda unsure about it.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Anyone?!?
HisMommy4Ever
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I am getting my son one for xmas. No it doesn't come with games. It comes with apps though. Like a bunch. You have to buy the games.....I've heard it's better than the InnoTab2.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:00 AM

They suck, run through batteries like crazy, and games are super expensive. It's not a real Tablet (not saying thats what your looking for) so it actually sucks. Your better off buying a real tablet, that has free games....

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:00 AM

We have a couple older ones(they have the books with the binding like a notebook) My kids loved them and the various books we found for them. We bought them used and they were a wonderful and fun way for them to learn some really neat things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Thank you. How olds your son? Dd is turning 2, but she knows how to work my iPhone, dh's iPad and my sd's kindle

Quoting HisMommy4Ever:

I am getting my son one for xmas. No it doesn't come with games. It comes with apps though. Like a bunch. You have to buy the games.....I've heard it's better than the InnoTab2.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:02 AM
I didn't know it ran off batteries O_o

Quoting Anonymous:

They suck, run through batteries like crazy, and games are super expensive. It's not a real Tablet (not saying thats what your looking for) so it actually sucks. Your better off buying a real tablet, that has free games....

HisMommy4Ever
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Lol you're welcome. My son is 3. He knows how to use my phone really well so we are getting him that...I'm sure he'll love it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. How olds your son? Dd is turning 2, but she knows how to work my iPhone, dh's iPad and my sd's kindle

Quoting HisMommy4Ever:

momNstinks
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:04 AM
I bought two last year and even wrote a review about them on blog if you want to check it out you can click on my siggy...I would post a direct link but I'm on my phone right now and it gets a lil tricky lol
HisMommy4Ever
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Anon....You can buy the charger...which I'm guessing is to charge the batteries.....??....idk but my SO doesn't want to buy an Ipad....we see it as that's more for like grown ups and they're more expensive

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know it ran off batteries O_o

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:05 AM
I can't see siggys from my phone :( but thank you. :)

Quoting momNstinks:

I bought two last year and even wrote a review about them on blog if you want to check it out you can click on my siggy...I would post a direct link but I'm on my phone right now and it gets a lil tricky lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)