Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is yours???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Morning routine? What is the first things you do in the morning, I am trying to change mine up but not sure where to start after I get the honey up and son at 5 am and get them off to work all by 5:45. Do you do your makeup everyday even if you stay home all day? Please share, Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_2_jasper
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Coffee!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM
I'm I'm not playing with new product and not leaving the house then no I don't alway but makeup on. Or if it's a gym morning. On the days I do wear makeup I get my son up and his breakfast while he is eating I do my shower and such.
kidlover2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Every day is different. Routine is a foreign concept to me
WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Pee, Mountain Dew, cigarette, shower, hair, makeup, get dressed, wake youngest up (his friend stayed last night so I got both of them up), feed him, get him dressed, cartoons until the bus comes, help dress boyfriend for work (he likes it), pack his lunch, cigarette with the neighbor and then off to work for nine hours!!
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM

when mine were small , I showered and did my hair night before. I set out the breakfast stuff night before. In the am I woke , washed, did makeup and dressed before waking them. Their clothes were done on Sundays for the week. Woke them got them dressed then they ate while I made beds, ran a wash etc. After they ate we brushed teeth put on jackets and out the door. Diaper bag was packed night before as well as anything else needed for that day.

BethRae
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Coffee and turn on cartoons for the kids. I drink my coffee while they watch cartoons and then we eat breakfast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kageegirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Up by 5:30am. First thing I do is make a bowl of cereal and eat. I head to the bathroom for a shower. I get dressed, do hair, no make up just tinted moisturizer. Do laundry, make boys school lunches, make breakfast. Feed the troops and get them ready for school and out to the bus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM

My morning ritual, hubby gets up at 5, he makes coffee for me brings it upstairs. I'll drink half a cup, I'll get up at 5:30. I stretch for about 5 to 7 mins, wash my face, brush teeth, put on walking clothes and shoes, go walking for about 30 mins. Come back, shower, put my grandson on the school bus. 

I do my hair afterwards,a little makeup,dress. Go downstairs to get a yogurt or make a protein shake. Come back upstairs, surf CM for a little while. In between working and CM, I'll throw in some laundry,vacuum a little,tidy up whatever needs to be done.

Later I'm off to the post office dropping off work for the day. All this is done by noon. After that it's me time until my grandson comes home at 2:30.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Coffee and facebook/cafemom time, then shower and on with my day.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Today's schedule goes like this: Up at 5:30, shower, get ready for the day... 5:45- turn on Keurig to heat up, make dd's lunch for today since I was too lazy to do it last night, have my first cup of coffee, boot up computer, get the kids up at 6:30, get the youngest ready for school ( oldest gets herself ready), getting ready to take the kids to school in 5 minutes. Then, I will run by Target on the way home for some disposable pans to make bread.. come home and make breakfast for Dh and I ( he works from home). Then, I will make 3 loaves of bread, dip candy canes, make chocolate popcorn, clean the kitchen again, go get the youngest from school at noon, make lunch for the 3 of us, pick up the oldest at 2:30, come home and fold laundry, vaccuum, clean their bathroom, put away laundry, finish stockings for dd's class party tomorrow, divvy up sweets for the kids' teachers' baskets for tomorrow, make dinner, bedtime for the kids at 8:30, pack the kids' toy bags and overnight bags, and collapse in exhaustion sometime tonight. LOL 

Tomorrow, I have 2 class parties, so I have to go by Chick Fil A and pick up the nugget trays I ordered for them, and then I am sending my girls off with my mom for 2 nights to my brother's house. I plan on sleeping late on Saturday...as long as my internal alarm does not wake me up at 5 am as usual... the kids won't be back until Sunday, so I'm having a date with DH and relaxing all weekend...except when I watch the Falcons game Saturday night anyway. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)