Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh's family and birthday party

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
My sons 11th birthday party is on Saturday. I planned a roller skating party complete with soccer theme at the roller rink. My brother in law decided that it should be his girls parties too both are end of December birthday. He wants me to add his kids to the cake and change the cake to something not so boyish! I completely disagree its my sons party. Have your own party!!!! Now my dh is mad at me for telling him off!! I'm so mad at all of them! Who invites their kids friends to your kids party, asks you to add their kids to the cake and expects you to pay for it?? It's $15 a kid!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
brittany208
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I wouldnt have told him off over it. But yeah, he was rude to invite his kids to be birthday kids also at your kid's party that you already planned. Had he said something to you a while back "Hey, lets plan something together" that would be different. But it sounds like he is being lazy and trying to just hop on your party.

But still, I wouldn't have gone off of him. That was unnecessary. A simple "no" would suffice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)