Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is NOT the end of the world (12-21-12)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

1. Its already 12-21-12 some where else, where is the logic there? Also..if this is supposed to happen on a day of the Mayan calendars, why on the Gregorian calendar would the date be set?

2. Tomorrow is just the end of what would have been a long year for the Mayans

3. If anything is to happen in a devastating catastrophe..its not going to hit all in one day, it will be in a cascading effectfor long periods of time, not all at once. Examples are the ArkStorm to hit the pacific coasts, earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Volcanic eruptions, not all at once..but over a period of time.

4. This could be the start of the earth cleansing itself of impurities (I'm not talking religion here people, i mean toxins, pollutions, etc...that kill the earth more and more everyday)

5. We need to just worry about our families, our friends, and society..that's really what we should be focusing on. Not out of fear that we'll never see them again because of "dooms day" but because we are all here together, and taking care of each other..is what people have done since the beginning of man.

Just enjoy the hollidays and have a happy new year :}

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the myans believed it was the day the aliens are going to return to earth.

So its going to be like independence day tomorrow!

just my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM
4 moms liked this
I'm more worried about what crazy people will do tomorrow.
BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM

BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I have a feeling those ppl will be inside just fiddling their thumbs waiting for something to happen..and will feel a bit silly when nothing happens right then and there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm more worried about what crazy people will do tomorrow.

BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM

LOL! Well lets hope the Aliens are nicer than the ones in the movie. Maybe they'll be like the aliens from PAUL!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the myans believed it was the day the aliens are going to return to earth.

just my opinion.

BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM

LOL! my dh says he refuses to believe a culture that massacred millions of humans!

I used to be so paranoid..but I feel good, tomorrow is Yule and i get to watch my girls open their presents :}

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM

that would be amazing!

But if you do watch the history channel and crap about how some of those civilizations lived and things they did that baffle people to this day.... alot of people do believe that aliens helped them.

I think aliens are coming tomorrow.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

LOL! Well lets hope the Aliens are nicer than the ones in the movie. Maybe they'll be like the aliens from PAUL!

Quoting Anonymous:

just my opinion.

PurplePieguy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I know. All this talk about the end of the world has my 11 year old so paranoid. He has been super clingy. Thank goodness they don't have school tomorrow, but I'm sure if they did he'd find an excuse to stay home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)