Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so fed up of him getting involved!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

When ever theres a trip needed to the shop my dh gets involved an argument follows.

Today, DS just got up from a nap, so i'm giving him lunch before we go out as we need milk, I have NOT asked DH to come along! I hand DH a tea I have made him and he starts saying how it's raining and we can't go out in it, it's spitting lightly, I have a footmuff and raincover for the pram. So I say, "well we need milk, I can;t make it to the morning with out mulk for the baby"

He says, well we'll go to tesco later,

me, what time

him, well I don't know, but at the moment it's raing, cant go out in the rain

me - well, tell me a time so im not just sitting around waiting for you all day

him - well i cant give you a time, your not gunna be sitting around waiting for me are you

me - well, yes i am, i dont like not knowing when we're going to do things, i need to get to the shop

him - well i'm not going to sign a contract telling you when we're going, im busy, but we'll go later when it stops raining

me - and if it doesn't stop

him - then we wont go!

me - well im going now

him in a bitchy tone - well see you later

Grr why cant he just shut up and let me go, i'm not gunna sit around waiting for him to decide hes ready to go. Every time I do that dinner ends up being late, then the baby eds up to bed late and I have no time to study. I'm pissed of at how he interferes with everything, if he wants to come he needs to move his ass now, not at 8pm!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Bump

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM
4 moms liked this
I read this in an accent, I'm entertained by the little things in life lol

I'm with you though, when I'm ready to go and do something, I get annoyed waiting for people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Haham is it that obvious i'm british? I know, i'm dressed and hate wearing jeans, I want my leggings and t-shirt back on, so sitting around in uncomfortable clothes is annoying enough

Quoting Litlmama87:

I read this in an accent, I'm entertained by the little things in life lol

I'm with you though, when I'm ready to go and do something, I get annoyed waiting for people.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Where do you live? Pram, tesco, ...
Sorry lol

Men just don't prioritize like women do. Dh tells me to give him a rating of 1-10 when I need things done.... 10 means "dude, I asked you yesterday, so do it NOW " lol it works for us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM

LMAO! UK! haha! wow! that system would do us some help, though i'm sure he'd just laugh at me. Gah!

Quoting eesmommy:

Sorry lol

Men just don't prioritize like women do. Dh tells me to give him a rating of 1-10 when I need things done.... 10 means "dude, I asked you yesterday, so do it NOW " lol it works for us.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM
His idea, not mine but yes it works :-) and its fun too because I can mess with his head a little as long as I am sneaky about it lol..... rocky road icecream is really never a 10 but if a girl needs some she needs some, right? To see him scurry is priceless.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO! UK! haha! wow! that system would do us some help, though i'm sure he'd just laugh at me. Gah!

Quoting eesmommy:

Sorry lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I think you should have just gone by yourself when he said he didn't want to go. The argument was about you wanting to know lol which is kind of silly imo, it was irritating and if I were your dh I would have been irritated too.

If your able to go without him,that's what you should have done after he suggested going later. You should have just said, "It's fine I'll just go right quick now and get it done in case it rains all day ".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I am doing that, he gets pissy now coz I tell him im going now, he thinks i should wait

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you should have just gone by yourself when he said he didn't want to go. The argument was about you wanting to know lol which is kind of silly imo, it was irritating and if I were your dh I would have been irritated too.

If your able to go without him,that's what you should have done after he suggested going later. You should have just said, "It's fine I'll just go right quick now and get it done in case it rains all day ".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:29 AM
He got pissy cause you wanted to know that sec, what time you would be going later and it was irritating.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am doing that, he gets pissy now coz I tell him im going now, he thinks i should wait

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Why couldn't you leave the baby with him and go yourself if he was home?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)