Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say "periquito" and I will kick you in the face...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 62 Replies

I was just remembering that post where that chick was talking about the "game" that her Mexican husband's family plays where her little boy would run up to them, show his penis, and they would exclaim "Periquito!" and tickle his penis.  She posted under her screen name and had no idea that was sexual abuse.  She said all Mexican families play that game.  Ugghhh....

DF's family is Mexican.  Even though he had never heard of the "periquito" game (thank goodness), I swear no one better ever even say that word around my baby boy when he gets here....lol.  Gross.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elliem87
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Uh seriously? Wow some people's children
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I remember that post. I don't have a clue what that word means or how it's pronounced but that was a sick post for sure.

kellymarie323
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Man, wtf. I do not have any Mexican family nor am I Mexican but none of my Mexican friends have ever talked about doing that. Who the fuck thinks that is ok? Wow!!!! Don't blame you for not wanting to hear the word. Double gross.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I remember that post. All the other Mexican women were like "uhhh,...nope, never heard of that shit" o.0
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Seriously. It wasn't even a troll post. You could tell that she was clueless and really didn't realize there was a problem with it.

Quoting elliem87:

Uh seriously? Wow some people's children

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

It means "parakeet" or "little bird". 

Quoting bmw29:

I remember that post. I don't have a clue what that word means or how it's pronounced but that was a sick post for sure.

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Say what!? O.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Uhhhh, is she gana stop playing it? My Mexican family would never 'play' such a game!!
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Wow why would you play a game like that. Sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Lmao that word reminds me of " purrito" or however it's spelled. Ds has a little puppy shaped piano and its the Spanish word for puppy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)