Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know why it called Pro Choice?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, I'm on a roll already this morning.  So what the hell, Flame on!!!!  it's called Pro Choice to protect the women's rights to their body.  It is not Pro Abortion.  You can be anti abortion and still pro choice.  It is there to insure your womanly rights are not walked on.  You have a choice to abort, you have a choice to keep, you have a choice to offer adoption.  You have choices.  I am not judging any one's choice or belief on abortion, I do however question the sanity of those that refer to themselves as "Pro Life"  because of their actions.  Think about this, when was the last time you seen a group of Pro Choice people standing on a street across from a fertility clinic screaming and spitting on people for bringing another life to this planet when we have starving children all over the world, we have adoption agencies overloaded, there are children dying of malnutrition?  when was the last time you heard of a fertility doctor being killed because he helps couples conceive?  or his clinic blown up because of it?

I'm not saying the choices are right or wrong, I'm saying that it's a choice that that person has to live with for the rest of their lives and shouldn't have to be judged by everyone.  Let them answer to themselves or their gods when the time comes.  Until then, you get your asses in the kitchen and get dinner ready for your man because if you don't want to protect your choices, you are already having to obey someone else.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
atyou
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Mmm. Dinner.

We're having cigarette butt tacos....with Budwiser.

Dinner of champions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)