Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many times...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM
  • 26 Replies
A week do you clean your kid(s) room. I maybe clean it twice a week (unless we are having company). I'm cleaning dd's room now and I don't know how she function in here. She has clothes, paper, books and toys everywhere. I told her if I clean her room I will make her give away something. I would post a pic but it's embarrassing, smh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadsW
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM
For the oldest, zero! That's his job. ;) The baby's room gets cleaned a zillion times a day because he constantly trashes it. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom

Zero.

I haven't cleaned their room since they were 5. That is their responsibility.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Zero. They clean their own rooms or things get taken away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moneysaver6
Zero. I don't clean my kid's rooms.

The only exception is if family is coming to stay. In that case, we'll all go in there & give it an extra scrub & move some things to another closet to make room for their clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly

Once a day

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I don't clean their room. They are 4 and 5 and clean it themselves.

cmendoza316
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

how old is she?  I never clean my kids room, Im afriad to go in there. Its like the abyss, Id never be heard from agian.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Mine are 3 and 10 months. I clean their rooms every night before bed but they are in there 'helping' me. I want them to watch and learn. Occasionally the 3 year old will put something in the toy box instead of pulling something back out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
moneysaver6
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:27 AM
How old are your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I don't have to clean the girls' room. They are only in there for naptime and bedtime. It literally has their beds and 2 dressers. All of their toys are on the main level in a toy room which we try to have them clean up daily if it gets messy. They are only 2 and 3 and they know to keep their things picked up. They can play all they want, but when they are done it needs to be put back.

Before I get bashed, I do vacuum and whatnot every so often, but as far as picking up and whatnot, it just doesn't need to be done any set time because it's done as we go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)