Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dudes 18 with 6 kids.. damn...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

i have a friend, and basically every five minuets he posts on fb that hes a great guy and he is unsure as to why his girlfriends end up hating him. so far its not that bad, so i asked his old gf's why they hated them. (i only used the last 4)

GF1- "we decided to have sex, i put the condom on him and he must have slipped it off or something and i got pregnant, i didnt want the baby so i talked about abortion. he called me names and promised to help so i kept the baby. i gave birth and they were twins. hes given me 50$ and had the kids 1 weekend at which time he left them with a baby sitter to go party"

okay so hes a bad guy to you, the others must feel bad for you and blame him?

GF2- he got me preggers ten when i had his son he kept him from me, i got him (the son) back when he was almost a month old, he was small and sick and bruised. cps took him cause his dad so i never got to have my baby.

damn, i think she got her kid back but damn.

GF3- didnt say much aside from hes an alcoholic party boy who got her [regnant then never did anything for his TWIN boys.

damn, 5 kids and hes only 18.

GF4- got pregnant with his kid and aborted it, she said he wanted her to keep it and threatened her. she said shes not ready to be a mom and hes a shitty dad so no way was she letting him hurt another child.

so he should have 6 kids, hes 18.

i asked him if he was done being a drunk druggy dad, he said yolo. i asked if he wanted more kids, he said whatever happens happens. i asked if he was seeing anyone, he said a girl he met at a party that is carrying his kid.

So, do you think hes a nice, worthwhile guy? do you think girls hating him is unfair?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM
He must be fucking a bunch of fertile myrtles.

He sounds like a douche.
cmendoza316
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

forfartfuckingsake... really??  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM
4 moms liked this

It's sounds like he deserves to be hated. And slapped in the nutsack. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM
If I was his momma......
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Vile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Sounds exactly like my x husband. Who has 13 kids in all
MeAndTommyLee
by Angie on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I think they are just a sad representation of what society accepts from their children today. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM

i told him if he chils out and keeps it in his pnts and cares for his 6 kids he might not be hated. hes like "no. its just cause im me andthey jealous i left em" no they are pissed you ABANDONING them!

ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

wow, I have so much to say but can't get it all out.....

nerdymom28
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM

He's a piece of shit and I would unfriend him immediately. Both on FB and in real life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)