Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think this is wrong!?!?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM
  • 39 Replies
My husband was finishing a phone call and sta ding outside the dry cleaners, well my dad drove by and was going really slow, slow enough to stop, but he just waved and kept going. He didnt stop and say hi.

The dry cleaners is its own lot. So he could stop with no problem.

I think he's an ass for not stopping.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2four1978
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

No he is not. He slowed down and waved. He didn't just ignore him. If I had to stop my car every time I was driving slow and saw someone I know I would never get shit done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM

His waving was saying hi. I think you are making too much of this.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he had somewhere to go. Maybe he saw your hubby on the phone and didn't want to interrupt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM

LOL!

AmandaMaeBell
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM

What she said......

Quoting B1Bomber:

Maybe he had somewhere to go. Maybe he saw your hubby on the phone and didn't want to interrupt.

Hyman
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I didn't even want to reply to my husband. He just always is so drama rama about things like this. I want to believe him that it was an a-hole move ... But I also agree with everyone else.
ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

First of all be happy you have your father....some of us don't have their dad anymore (died 3 years ago).

Secondly, at least he slowed down and waved......he could have just drove by and acted like whatever.....

Hyman
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM
You're out of line. Don't even go there with me. You don't know anything about my father daughter relationship or history. So don't judge me on whether or not I am lucky to have a father or grateful or not.

Thanks for your opinion on the driveby ... That is what I asked about.

Quoting ajnmadismommy:

First of all be happy you have your father....some of us don't have their dad anymore (died 3 years ago).

Secondly, at least he slowed down and waved......he could have just drove by and acted like whatever.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM

what's the big deal? maybe your dad has somewhere to be? Maybe he figured he wouldn't interrupt your dh since he was on the phone?? I think slowing down and waving was nice enough. 

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM
lol he waved, of course it's not wrong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)