Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is why i love where my sons daycare is!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this
I hate my sons daycare director..she really is one of those people you know just hate their job and only stay because she has a high position. Aside from that his teachers etc are AMAZING! Well his daycare is at the university ( my college and the university are right next to each other so they share the same day care ), our university/college hires Comissionaires ( you have to be in the army/navy to be one or your parents had to according to my friend who was one ) as security. Last night while walking my son out of daycare he noticed their desk and asked me to pick him up so he could see it better i did said " no ones home " ( they were in the mini office across the hall doing paperwork ) and he asked "why" i told him " they are here to make sure no one gets in the school who can be bad or hurt you "my ds's reply was "spiderman?" i said " yes buddy theyre spiderman" laughed it off & seen one of the comissionaires laughing about it in his office. We left and i didnt think anything else of it. This morning i went in and whos there? A local clown (literally he does parties etc ahah very big in our area for everything he does for kids) dressed up as spiderman! My son was beyond excited & i thought it was the nicest thing ever. My son is to young to understand the school shootings that happened, but I thought it was a great way to make the other kids feel safer about going to school ( his daycare is also a preshool). Just thought Id share this with everyone because most comissionaires have a bad rep for being cranky/@%%holes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM
This is amazing
Junesmommy18
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM
That's cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:38 PM
I was very touched by it.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

This is amazing

mindymay84
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Love this!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Currently looking up the number for the head office for the comissionaires to tell them about how great of a job they are doing. This isnt the first time they have gone out of their way to help out ( one time i had a flat tire and they flagged me down and helped me get air etc )

Quoting mindymay84:

Love this!!!

1BoyManyGirls
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Awwwww
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)