Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who have or who have had Implanon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Did you miss your periods? Just have periods that werent predictable?

What about really bad headaches?

I got implanon inserted about 2-3 weeks ago and should have started my period yesterday. I honestly figured that with me getting it so late into my cycle that I would still have my period.

I am also having early pregnancy symptoms and while I know that it is a possibility (to have pregnancy symptoms because of the BC) I never have before and I have been on a lot of different forms of BC.

On an up note however I am looseing weight. At my inital apointment I weighed 298. I weighed myself this morning and I am at 280. If its from the BC I.am A-Ok with that!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Bump
NickelMom5
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I have the implanon. This makes the 3rd time I've had it. First time I had it for 1 year and 6 months and didn't bleed once. Second time I had it for 9 months and didn't bleed once. This time I've had it for about 2 months and I've bled once (had a regular period) but haven't bled since. As far as headaches, I can't really help you there because I have headaches all the time (even without BC). 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Thanks!

Quoting NickelMom5:

I have the implanon. This makes the 3rd time I've had it. First time I had it for 1 year and 6 months and didn't bleed once. Second time I had it for 9 months and didn't bleed once. This time I've had it for about 2 months and I've bled once (had a regular period) but haven't bled since. As far as headaches, I can't really help you there because I have headaches all the time (even without BC). 

NickelMom5
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM

No problem :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks!

Quoting NickelMom5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)