Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is getting out of hand.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I see so many of you ladies posting about how you want to cheat...or want to have an open marriage...or how you lied to your husband/fiance..whatever.

I see so many women backing all of these posts up. Well, put yourself in your husband/fiance..whatever's shoes and think about what you would do if he was posting about you on line and you saw these things and he hadn't mentioned anything about this crap to you? \

You'd probably post on here about it and get a ridiculous amount of  "he's an asshole leave him" replies...well I'm on the man's side for this shit. I hope your husband/fiance..whatever's all see these and pick up and leave your sorry asses like all of you claim you would do to them.

Stop airing out yours and your husband/fiance..whatever's dirty laundry. The internet is not the place for that.

I don't get it.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I think its funny how its ok for them to do it yet when the husband does all hell breaks loose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I don't agree with cheating either way......if either parties aren't happy then they should leave!

Amybelle
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

ehhhhhhhhh it's CM what'd you expect?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I'm with you, op. But don't be surprised if your post goes poof. I made one of these a while back and some whoreish hag reported me and it was deleted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)