Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pls dont judge me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

i know im going to be eaten alive for posting this i just have to get it off my chest. I feel like everyone is doing too much when it comes to the CT shooting. YES its very sad and i cant imagine loosing my kids to something like that BUT I dont understand how people that live in totally different states are taking this hard! I cried when i heard about it and i still cry when i hear about it but im not taking it hard. Its extremely saddening i dont want anyone to think im heartless because im not. Personally i think the people that need to be taking this hard are the poeple it happened to.

Now go on and tell me how horrible of a person i am and how heartless and just beat me down!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Well, this should end well.

littlelimom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think you're horrible. But I think people are taking it so hard,because it could have been them. No one is safe from this type of violence. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Did it ever occur to you that some of us have empathy? We feel for those parents and siblings and family members, and we are fearful of the same happening to our families?

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
who has snacks?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I have compassion for my fellow man.

These were children.

LveMy2K1dS
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

agreed. seems like everyone on facebook sees it as an excuse to get attention. We are no where near it and thats all everyone posts about...I feel bad too but some people are taking it to extreme

Xanbuttsmom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM
It is sad but people do have a way of turning other's tragedies into their own.

With that said I dont think there is a such thing as doing "too much" for someone who just lost a child. So close to Christmas none the less.
JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM
This...

Quoting Anonymous:

Did it ever occur to you that some of us have empathy? We feel for those parents and siblings and family members, and we are fearful of the same happening to our families?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I agree with you.

I think a lot of women are using the incident for dramatic effects & for their own sympathy, even political/religious gain, all under the guise of being distraught... Not cool.
KrissyKC
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I agree it shouldn't be about us... it should be about the children and families that were directly affected.   People that make it about themselves getting drama and attention over it are just wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)