Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop calling women sluts

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
  • 230 Replies
10 moms liked this
It is sad that some women have such a hostile relationship with each other. Our historically oppressed sex has made leaps and bounds, accomplished things that even fifty years were unthinkable or frowned upon, and are in most ways on a successful battle towards equality with men.

One thing that cannot be ignored is how quick girls and women today are to call others 'slut' or 'whore' or 'skank' etc etc. For a gender that has made such massive progress, this is a big step backwards. How will we gain the respect we deserve if our own use such degrading terms. Why should the way someone dresses, or their private sexual life garner the need for hateful speech. It is all so unnecessary.

On hearing about someone having multiple sex partners, having a child young, or other acts deemed 'wrong' by our close-minded society, the reactions here are largely that of name-calling and immature branding.

Think about it. Your daughters should be allowed to grow up in a nurturing (mentally, emotionally, and physically) environment where they are not judged for their actions that are only percieved as 'wrong' because our society says men and women are not equal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Junesmommy18
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM
4 moms liked this
But what if they really are a slut? I'll just call the Lady that attempted to grab my DH'S Dick a Pixie. Ok?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM
7 moms liked this
I would never call another woman a slut.

It's skank or nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't use those words.

But I do make fun of their looks. If a girl won't get out of my face I'll start up with the "stfu you fat crooked nosed bitch" or "go eat some twinkies with your buck ass troll teeth".

Still bad. But at least I'm not calling her a whore.... Right?
1stpreggers
2 moms liked this
Nope I call men sluts too. If someone doesn't want to be called a slut, then they shouldn't wear a sluts' uniform.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hoar!!! Lol
GhettoKoolAide
1 mom liked this
Or whore. Don't lie.

Quoting atyou:

It's skank or nothing.

JadsW
1 mom liked this
Whore.

Quoting atyou:

It's skank or nothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
This.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Nope I call men sluts too. If someone doesn't want to be called a slut, then they shouldn't wear a sluts' uniform.
Arkhana
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
So she's a slut for grabbing his dick? Maybe not the brightest woman, or the most respectful. That doesn't make her a slut.

Quoting Junesmommy18:

But what if they really are a slut? I'll just call the Lady that attempted to grab my DH'S Dick a Pixie. Ok?

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
7 moms liked this

Well, a slut is a slovenly (untidy) or promiscuous (not restricted to one sexual partner) woman.  I'd say it's more of an observation than a name calling.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)