Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so... there's two cops out side my house right now...this crap only happens to us! updated for those who asked

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

ugh so yea i got off school early today and came home to eat before i take my daughter to her doc app. my brother and his friend from work were already home on lunch break so i sit down to sure the web and someone knocks on the door. no big its some guy that works at the local meat shop going around selling meat, he had the company truck parked on the street. i told him no thanks we had meat and noticed one of the local cops pull up. didnt thinkg much about it since most of the cops live in my subdivison and just thought he was on his way home and dudes truck was blocking him right.

nope a second later my brother and his friend go to walk out and head to work. the guys truck is there but no guy and the cops is still there with another one pulling up.....ok... my brother walked over to say hi to first cop because he is good friends with him and this cops is also the one helping my brother get into the police acd. well idk what he said but my brother walked away from his car and told his buddy they had to wait a min before leaving (( the meat guy's truck was blocking the drive way and he was parked on the wrong side of the road)) ok...... brother tells me to just go back inside. well i just looked and they all left.... no idea what that was all about but im going to text my brother and ask what all that was about...

i swear only this crazy stuff happens to my family smdh 

update!!

sorry ladies i forgot to update anyway turns out the meat guy didnt have a permit to be selling the meat door to door, so he got a ticket. i guess a few nieghbors called on him or something. 

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM
The meat dude probably got in trouble for soliciting or something.
skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The meat dude probably got in trouble for soliciting or something.

yea thats what i was thinking. thing is it would be just our luck the cops talk to him at my house lol with my brother having friends on the force and stuff we always have them over here and we just moved into the subdivision last year so im sure our neighbors are thinking all kinds of things! ugh i miss the country some times

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM

LOL wonder what else the meat dude is selling.

hudson.maggie
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Update us once you know, that's scary!

JZB
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Summerlion1123
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM

lol Doesn't just happen to you! There were like 6 cop cars on my street Monday, they were there all day. When I left to take my son to school there was crime scene tape all over one of the yards. When I came back they were parked half way across the street and IDing people that came down! (Its a dead end street.) Later my husband came home and saw them wheeling someone out in a body bag. A woman was shot and died. Not sure so far if she shot herself or if her boyfriend shot her.

nathansmommy331
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Update
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Is that legal to sell meat like that from a truck?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Update plz
my123sons
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I had a drug bust in driveway once. I live in a nice neighborhood. A cop who lived in my neighborhood noticed an unfamiliar car pull up in our driveway at 9:00 pm and pulled over to ask them what they were doing. As soon as he did, one jumped out and tried to run away. I had multiple cop cars, a tow truck and half the neighborhood in my driveway. They found a ton of drugs in the car.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)