Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg detectives were just here they scared the s*** out of me.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  • 20 Replies
Ok so Im at my moms babysitting and I had to run somewhere real quick so I asked my 20 yr old brother to watch the kids and I walk out the door and this black car speeds into my drive way and like stormed up to me asking for my mom then asking for my sister whos 15. so I brought them into the house to talk to my sister. Long story short her friends mom told her yesterday that her friends heard rumors of someone wanting to shoot up the school today or tomorrow (my sisters homeschooled but they live a block from the highschool) my sister called her mom asking that she not send her brother to school her mom called the school board and the highschool and the police. After the police left they sped off in the direction of the highschool. This shits scary but hopefully itll scare off anyone planning anything. We live in michigan in case anyones wondering
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Whoa!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Your use of pronouns confused me.  Why would they question your sister?

Christy1919
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM

good for being proactive!

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Im sorry Im mobile and have to shorten everything so Ill have room. They questioned her because she heard about it and her mom told them what she said.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your use of pronouns confused me.  Why would they question your sister?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meliscool72
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM

wow! 

JZB
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Where in Mi
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM
They were freaking out I mean of course this is something serious especially since tons of schools up north are closed because of threats. But my sister doesnt know anyone at the school or who said it she just knew her friends mom told her what she heard so she couldnt get much info but she had the names of the kids who told their mom so Im assuming the detectives talked to the kids about where they heard it and who they heard it from.

Quoting Christy1919:

good for being proactive!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMandaz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Whoa!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lancet98
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I'm glad the people who are responsible for our safety are  being ultra careful today.

That is fine with me.   Hopefully everyone can cooperate with them and help them do their job.

I think most of the scares will turn out to be false, but it's important to check out each one.

I got a call from one of the people I volunteer for, after one of these mass shootings.

He was sobbing and terrified.   I said what's going on.   He said everyone will hate me now.  He'd never hurt anyone.   We have to not hate everyone who is mentally ill as most never make any trouble.

hayliedlr
by JoJoBean on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Quoting JZB:

Where in Mi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)