Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas is ruined.....

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Sitting here with our windows opened because it's beautiful and nice outside, and frankly, the house could use a little bit of fresh air running through. We live in Ariona, so it's not too cold at all. Perfect if you ask me.

The neighbors must think so as well because their windows are open. I guess their 5 year old found their stash of wrapped Christmas gifts, some how and is now playing with some of the toys....

All I hear coming from their house is, "Oh, LORD, Christmas is ruined! We have to cancel Christmas now, and Santa wont be coming to our house...." etc.

lol.......  It's kind of funny and very dramatic, meanwhile my two year old keeps going, "huh mama?" lol. I keep telling him that Santa's elves are a little upset at the kid next door.

I'm not saying that it's funny that they are yipping this stuff, just funny with the over the top dramatics they are using. lol. Highly amusing. Next year I suspect they wont be hiding the gifts in the hall closet. Heck with my 2 year old, I hide them in the attic access in their bathroom.

Anyways, I'm off now to go do Christmas arts and crafts with my kids. We are making hand print wreaths of all of our hands and merging them together to make one big wreath with mommy's, daddy's, Jay's, and Zech's handprints. =)

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MicheleJM
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM

LOL someone needs to teach the five year old how to rewrap a present like my brother and I did when we were kids....

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM
They dumb for letting the 5 yr old play with the toys, no control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosePetalTears
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM

a friends 2 yr old and 16 month old opened all gifts that were under the tree and managed to get some out of the pkgs....dad was supposed to be watching them and was upstairs watching football instead of watching the kids.   She was not happy

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM

that's why you shouldn't put present out before Christmas day when your kids are that little .. dumb asses

ExquisiteMomof2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Ohhhh, I think I Erik suggest this to the mom the next time I see her and book mark thus idea if I ever ruin into it myself.

Quoting MicheleJM:

LOL someone needs to teach the five year old how to rewrap a present like my brother and I did when we were kids....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ExquisiteMomof2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Nice..... That's why I hid ours in the attic. Boys could never get up there even if they try. Lol.

Quoting RosePetalTears:

a friends 2 yr old and 16 month old opened all gifts that were under the tree and managed to get some out of the pkgs....dad was supposed to be watching them and was upstairs watching football instead of watching the kids.   She was not happy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ExquisiteMomof2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM
I don't think she had them out. I think he got into their closet where they were hidden at. At least that's what I gather from the dramatics coming from their house.

Quoting DiANAiVELiSSE:

that's why you shouldn't put present out before Christmas day when your kids are that little .. dumb asses

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)