Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not even 72 hours post-baby

Posted by   + Show Post
And I can wear REAL pants! Not just real pants, but real pants that didn't even come close to buttoning at this time last year! I think I might need to talk to S/O about getting a scale soon. Lol.

****I was 260 at this time last year. Got pregnant weighing 250. As of my doc appointment(5 hours prior to delivery) I was 232. Then baby came out weighing 7.2, and all the fluid and other junk lost......figure that should be another 10lbs or so down. Lol****
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I refer to myself as a G-bob. Great big ol' bitch. :-P

Quoting IntactivistMama:

I'm 5'9. Big bitches unite!

Quoting JenB1983:

Lol, 5' 10". Sa little over halfway. :-P

Quoting IntactivistMama:

Wtf? Are you ten feet tall?

Quoting JenB1983:

New Message

That's an XL nursing tank......and it's all loose around my belly....kinda like my skin. :-P

kagegirl
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Try 20lbs or more. Good job, chica. My best time was a week post partum. I am JEALOUS!!!

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Now I just have to work on actually keeping the weight off. I have absolutely NO desire to get up to my pre-preg weight again.

Quoting kagegirl:

Try 20lbs or more. Good job, chica. My best time was a week post partum. I am JEALOUS!!!

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Awesome! Congrats on your baby!

sparklebug86
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM

how did you lose weight while pregnant? I need to not gain a lb and ive already put on 20 nd im only 10 weeks and not eating like a pregnant lady

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Honestly? I don't know. I ate when I was hungry. I ate what I wanted. However......a LOT of the "junk food" that I loved before would make me sick. So, I just stopped. I also worked full time in a factory for my entire pregnancy. As in......I left work on Monday an hour early for a scheduled appointment and went and had my baby. Lol. So, I was on my feet 40 hours a week, and did a lot of walking around the warehouse.

Quoting sparklebug86:

how did you lose weight while pregnant? I need to not gain a lb and ive already put on 20 nd im only 10 weeks and not eating like a pregnant lady

nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM

you look good.

beerabitch69
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM
That's how I was. Damn maybe I should have another baby. Hahahahahaha OMG I am hysterical.
kagegirl
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I am a firedancer by trade. After i have this little one, I wil lbe hitting the training hardcore. Gotta get back to work! It's a great workout and completely fun

Quoting JenB1983:

Now I just have to work on actually keeping the weight off. I have absolutely NO desire to get up to my pre-preg weight again.

Quoting kagegirl:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN