Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your SN and avatar mean to you?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this

What do your SN, avatar, and/or siggy mean to you?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM

My SN comes from my husband. When ever he wants something hes extra nice and sweet. I always tell him "Stop trying to butter me up!"

My Avi goes with my SN.

My Siggy is a disclaimer to all the grammar Nazis who like to poke fun of my spelling instead of just correcting me and going about their days. The cat gif is just a funny mood lightener. I've been meaning to change it but I can't decide to what.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM

BUMP!

winkyloafer
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
They don't mean anything because they don't make sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

No don't change it!  I love that gif its hilarious

harpsichord
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

my favorite instrument

i love britney spears.

angevil53
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Angel/devil and my sexy face
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gofast_mama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I like to go fast and I'm a mom... Also the picture is me and the siggy is my favorite quote. 

If everything seems under control,

your just not going fast enough.

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM
When my niece was little she couldn't pronounce mine or my df's name. She'd call me nana (Tina), and him momo (Mondo).
My picture is of my son and I :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Mummy, because I'm a mom, and I love ancient egyptian history, and I was born in 1990...and the picture, is myself being myself, with a mustache.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM

And the 53?

Quoting angevil53:

Angel/devil and my sexy face

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)