Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your dog freak out when you're having sex?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
Me and my SO normally keep sex in the bedroom with the door closed but today we got a little frisky on the couch. My dog immeadiately freaked out and started biting us. I jumped up and put him outside and then we resumed but SO is very obviously annoyed that the dog bit him. Does anyone else have a dog that freaks out if you're having sex?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmcwifey11
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Nope! They're crated at night so they're not in the room, and the few times we've had sex on the couch they've just stayed asleep on the floor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Nope, my dog is smart. As soon as he sees us shedding clothes he leaves which ever room we are inlol.
TattoodMommy19
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this
No but my male cat stares daggers at us. Like, makes eye contact and just stares.
O.o
Swear to god he resents me for getting him fixed. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
Uh no
mummy1990

The dog probably thought you guys were playing, and he wanted to join in lol.

My dog just ignores us...shes old so she doesn't care, lol. But when I was living with my mother, and she was gone for the day, I'd sneak one of my boyfriends in the house and we'd have sex, and my moms dog was always in my face. Probably wanting to tell me not to do that, or something.

xixCandyxix
by Candy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Don't have a dog, but my cat used to walk up and sniff me during sex...Eww..

And my ferret Farrah bit my ex husband's dick every chance she got.

Sarah_Moore
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
this. yay for smart dogs!

Quoting ecerka:

Nope, my dog is smart. As soon as he sees us shedding clothes he leaves which ever room we are inlol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM

He doesn't freak out but he pouts big time. You can hear him sigh all the way across the room and give you the evil eye the entire time. Then gets bored and licks his dick for the remainder of the night just to piss me off.

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Haha my dog doesn't attack or anything but anytime my husband even hugs me he gets right up in the middle and whines until he gets attention lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Unfortunately I don't think he was being playful because he sounded really angry! He's been around longer than my SO and I don't think he likes him touching me :/

Quoting mummy1990:

The dog probably thought you guys were playing, and he wanted to join in lol.

My dog just ignores us...shes old so she doesn't care, lol. But when I was living with my mother, and she was gone for the day, I'd sneak one of my boyfriends in the house and we'd have sex, and my moms dog was always in my face. Probably wanting to tell me not to do that, or something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)