Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

married man and me a LITTLE 18 YEAR OLD *ETA*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
Ig im not your average 18 yr old. I have a child and i am very pretty. This married man who is a "family friend" started talking to me via facebook. Which is fine. It started out innocent enough i guess. Then he started flirting/trying to talk dirty. I wasnt having any of that. I immediately changed the convo and asked how his kids were doing. Its just sad to me because i used to think that id like to marry someone lik3 him someday. The worst part is my mom and his wife are good friends. I told my mom and she told me i should flirt back..who tells their daughter to do that first of all and second of all what a shitty friend. Idk his wife that well and still would never betray her like that. Ughh

Eta: my question is what would you do? Do you think my mom should tell her friend? I dont think so but as someone said im probably not the only one he talks to like this...she has a right to know. And also yes im conceited stfu anons and other stupid bitches. The fact thats the only thing you took away from the post shows all you wanna do is start drama..pathetic
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angevil53
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Good for you. Keep in mind people do not have thought filters on those sites. Men love to say inappropriate shit to see how far they can take it. And most 18yo are pretty. You're not a minority there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM
6 moms liked this

What does being pretty have to do with this post? I call BS.

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM
This.

Quoting angevil53:

Good for you. Keep in mind people do not have thought filters on those sites. Men love to say inappropriate shit to see how far they can take it. And most 18yo are pretty. You're not a minority there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Most 18 year olds are pretty.. It's not a rarity.
Josie_P
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:36 PM
9 moms liked this

Having a child and being very pretty makes you not the average 18-year-old? Lololol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Well i think its more my size..im 5'2 and 100lbs. When his wife was pregnant he kept telling her she better lose the baby weight blahblahblahh but she had 3 pregbancies back to back..i think she looks great for doing all that but shes not skinny. Shes so beautiful though idk why some guys dont care about throwing their familys away

Quoting angevil53:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
As in he sees me as more mature than just some bitch who just graduated...

Quoting Josie_P:

Having a child and being very pretty makes you not the average 18-year-old? Lololol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't blame you. I wouln't  want to be someone's whore either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Meaning his wife is older...maybe he finds me more attractive idk. I like how thats all anyone got out of this post. Bitches i swear smh

Quoting Anonymous:

What does being pretty have to do with this post? I call BS.

angevil53
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Well you should know you're probably not the only one he talks to like that. He probably wouldn't want to throw his family away over you. He'd probably just enjoy fucking you and never say anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well i think its more my size..im 5'2 and 100lbs. When his wife was pregnant he kept telling her she better lose the baby weight blahblahblahh but she had 3 pregbancies back to back..i think she looks great for doing all that but shes not skinny. Shes so beautiful though idk why some guys dont care about throwing their familys away

Quoting angevil53:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)