Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My parenting lesson for the day...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I learn something new everyday about being a mom. Todays lesson probably should have been common sense on my part... unfortunately it wasnt..

If your ridiculously strong toddler is going through a hitting phase, probably not the best idea to give him a pot to play with... That is like asking for a concussion...

That is my lesson for the day, what is yours?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Bump
boricua3177
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM

LMAO!!!

The other day I learned that my toddler has more words than I thought when she told my sister "Don't do that!"

KrissyKC
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM

My lesson???   That the screaming 6 month old who FINALLY falls asleep, only stays asleep for three minutes, but he's like a dog...  he thinks every time he wakes up is a new day and even if he's only napped three minutes, he thinks he needs to be up...

I guess I'm learning to think like an infant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:21 PM

my lesson for the day...my 5 yr old DS uses better vocabulary than I do. Seriously, some of the words and phrases that come out of that little mouth suprise the hell out of me

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM

my 4 yr old DD is teaching her baby brother (8mths) that NO means NO! however i asked her how come she doesnt undertsand that ? she looked @ me and said - cuz i'm the big sister - no lesson learned just surprised and laughed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM

LOL!

Nothing can compare to the lesson of never putting your one year old to bed in just a diaper. Waking up to the stench of poop doesn't compare to walking in the room and seeing it all over your baby and the wall and the sheets and everything else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Awww.... Cherish those days, sooner than you know that sweet little baby, may be beating you with a pot lmao

Quoting KrissyKC:

My lesson???   That the screaming 6 month old who FINALLY falls asleep, only stays asleep for three minutes, but he's like a dog...  he thinks every time he wakes up is a new day and even if he's only napped three minutes, he thinks he needs to be up...

I guess I'm learning to think like an infant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM
So cute! My little one is only 14 months, and hardly has any words yet. I cant wait til he is really talking

Quoting boricua3177:

LMAO!!!

The other day I learned that my toddler has more words than I thought when she told my sister "Don't do that!"

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM

If you give a 3 y/o glue ...they really WILL eat it.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Omg, yuck. So glad that hasnt happened to me yet...

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL!

Nothing can compare to the lesson of never putting your one year old to bed in just a diaper. Waking up to the stench of poop doesn't compare to walking in the room and seeing it all over your baby and the wall and the sheets and everything else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)