Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby with no Christmas

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

I'm 18 and just got an apartment.... but I never have money and Christmas is right around the corner and yet I have no gifts for anyone! My mom grandma even the baby daddy side of the family got gifts aghhh my heart hurts cause my only child my only family won't get gifts from me but they'll gotten me and my son presidents every night I stare at my Christmas tree and see no gifts I cry and there's nothing I can do but cry :'(

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I'm sorry. At least your baby will get gifts from grandma.

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM

:(

km1970
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM

how old is your baby?

illinoismommy83
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Babies don't need gifts. Wrap up some diapers if you are so concerned. And the adults in your life surely understand you are a teen mom and not a millionaire.

The only one stressed is you. I am sure none of the adults in the family are expecting you to go shopping for gifts for them.

weetnee
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

i know how you feel! i'm sure your family understands!! this year is the first year we were able to give my daughters a GOOD christmas. this is my oldest daughters 5th christmas, we financially struggled for a long time and i didn't get anybody any gifts.... besides it's not like your baby will remember. and plus there is always next year. :]

beerebelly
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Next year make sure to sign up your baby for Toys for Tots or other similiar programs.

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM
My baby isn't going to have any presents from her dad and I. I gave her life on Monday, I think that's good enough for this year. Lol. It's not like she needs anything. She has more than enough clothes and toys and diapers. There is NOTHING else a baby needs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

NEW MEMBER ALERT!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I know is sucks but its not about the gifts its about family being together. wink mini

rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

give your baby an empty box and a wrapping paper roll (the cardboard part).

i bet it will go over better than any store bought gift lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)