Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Ive known this guy for 2 years, he was my brothers friend and I was engaged at the time we met. He heard me and (now ex) g broke up and would write stuff like you deserve to be treated like a princess, he doesn't deserve you bla bla. We became friends bc i was still heartbroken. Well he's 2 years younger than me which idk why but is a big deal. He loves to drink and party and I don't, maybe every 3 months I'll go out but he does every weekend and then wants to come over after...umm are you nuts dude? He says if we're together he'll change but idk. He's supposed to be coming over on Christmas eve to help me put my kids big stuff together so if he actually does I think I might believe him. He asked if I get my nails done, I say yeah and he says good to know so now i have to go get him something just incase. Ughh I just don't know how I feel. Oh and I invited him over one drunken night after the club on new years and he brought his friend and asked if we could have a 3some and we did, his friend is sexy!!!! So I still feel awkward about that
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM
No one?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)