Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You can call it blunt, you can call it honest

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
Are you really saying these things that you say online in real life? Do people tell you things and you call them liars or trolls or that they deserve whatever? Do you really feel so bad for these guys who have no choice in adoption or abortion when they had every choice in sex? Do you go around calling teenage girls whores? Seriously that's not blunt or honest some of these responses you ladies have on here are just MEAN
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, I'm not going to coddle someone when they're lying, being dumb, etc.

But I don't take the internet seriously. I like being a random Smartass on here. I'm way worse in person.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Um I do think that a man should know the woman, he is sleeping with, well enough to know her stance on abortion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I am blunt, frank, to the point and sometimes I am a little rude, but just like IRL there are lines that I refuse to cross.  So yes I can say that I am the same IRL as I am in here.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I state my opinion on here the same as I do in real life. I've never name-called on here or been intentionally rude or mean, but I'm not going to sugar coat things either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry, this isn't a support group and you people that think it is, really need to go elsewhere.

I have no idea why people come here looking for kindness.  Anyone who reads here for longer than 5 minutes, who has half a brain can see that. 

GhettoKoolAide
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:58 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am blunt, frank, to the point and sometimes I am a little rude, but just like IRL there are lines that I refuse to cross.  So yes I can say that I am the same IRL as I am in here.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:59 PM
No. I don't do it here, either. I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say IRL.
mom_dl6
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm the same on here as i am IRL i feel no need to be Fake or hide !

nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I honest and blunt but i'm never mean just to be mean or men to be a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, we called teen girls 'whores' while in high school when they were being whores.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)