Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Return it or keep it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: Return it or keep it?

Options:

Keep it

Return it

Other...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

I went and got my dh Christmas present today, which isn't easy because he is simple and basically has whatever he wants, I got him 2 bluray dvds Transformers and The dark knight. I didn't realize till NOW that he already bought the dark knight! I am having a hard time deciding what to do! Walmart is a 30min drive to and from (but right next to where he works) and he is in charge of the bank account so he would see the return on it and the recharge of me buying something else (since our walmart is stupid and it has to be put back on how you paid for it) So what would you do, return it and get something else for the man who has everything OR act like you forgot/didn't know and have him take it back and exchange it for something he wants (since you have no idea what the hell he would want anyways)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:53 PM

If it's a hassle, I would keep it but let him know after he opened it that you already realized he has the one and plan on returning it. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:56 PM

It's the drive that's killer, plus the gas it takes to go back and forth. I did forget a few things today but I know when I mention it he will just say he will get what I forgot tomorrow since his main office of work is right down the road from Walmart. It honestly would not be an issue if it was closer. Living rural has it's disadvantages :(

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

If it's a hassle, I would keep it but let him know after he opened it that you already realized he has the one and plan on returning it. :)

LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I can understand that and I highly doubt he'll be upset. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's the drive that's killer, plus the gas it takes to go back and forth. I did forget a few things today but I know when I mention it he will just say he will get what I forgot tomorrow since his main office of work is right down the road from Walmart. It honestly would not be an issue if it was closer. Living rural has it's disadvantages :(

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)