Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the worst injury you've ever had

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:16 PM
  • 107 Replies

I have been pretty lucky with no broken bones, etc.  I was once in a car accident, wan't wearing my seatbelt and my face got thrown into the windshield.  I had hundreds of tiny scrapes on my face, one very close to my eye from the glass.  no scarring though

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Sprained my back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Broke my wrist in 4 places. Had to wear a full cast right before my girls birthday.. try making a cakes with that.. 3 of them. Wasn't fun...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlh2011
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM

i was in a car accident in 2007. i was a passenger and the driver was drunk ( i didnt know) we crashed and flipped into a corn field. i flew out of the car and it landed on my legs. i ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. i broke my lower back in two places, neck in two places, collarbone and shoulderblade, my pelvis in the front and back. nerve damage in my right leg, a skull fracture, 9 stitches in my head, 3 in my toe and two in my arm. i still have nerve pain and back pain. it sucked!

britt80
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM
I broke my femur, snapped it right in two, how I did was actually kind of pathetic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Um my son tore me so bad that I no longer had a vagina before my doc managed to stitch me up?

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I've had a ton of broken bones. My worst was probably when I broke my ankle. I broke all the bones in my ankle, a few foot in my foot, and tore the muscles and ligaments in my ankle. It sucked. I also tore my PCL, which is pretty crummy as well. I've broken/torn a lot of things. I have the body of an 80 year old now haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Tore acl
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I have permanent lower lumbar problems from a car accident, last year I fainted and got a nasty concussion 

mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I cut my finger at work. I severed the tendon and had to have surgery and 5 stitches. I was off work for 6 weeks. Thank goodness for workmen's comp!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Wow! That sounds horrific! Glad you're doing better

Quoting jlh2011:

i was in a car accident in 2007. i was a passenger and the driver was drunk ( i didnt know) we crashed and flipped into a corn field. i flew out of the car and it landed on my legs. i ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. i broke my lower back in two places, neck in two places, collarbone and shoulderblade, my pelvis in the front and back. nerve damage in my right leg, a skull fracture, 9 stitches in my head, 3 in my toe and two in my arm. i still have nerve pain and back pain. it sucked!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)