Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a problem with gift giving

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I enjoy it too much and I'm too poor! So my fiancé is have his Christmas party tomorrow and each person brings a gift for some game. So I went to dollar general to just buy a simple gender neutral toy. I was there or an hour trying to pick something out. I kept changing my mind on what I wanted to o andi didn't have they money to really do what I wanted. So I ended up choosing to do 2 separate gifts. The first for a boy hitch was a robot a animal that you put in water that grows and a marshmallow lollipop thing. For a girl it was a little doll a grow animal and the lollipop. Lol that is way more than I went in there for.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:34 PM

what is the amount you are supposed to spend per gift, and i guess my question is... why are you buying for kids?  is this his work party?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Because there will be other kids there. And there is no set amount that my df has told me about

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

what is the amount you are supposed to spend per gift, and i guess my question is... why are you buying for kids?  is this his work party?

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM

but i guess i can see how you have a problem with it. i would make sure those things were tossed if my kids were to get them.  OMG what a hazzard.  if you are going to buy a cheap toy at least spend $5-$10 on something cheap, not a piece of shit that will kill them

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:01 PM

It won't kill them? The grow animal is really cool I had one as a kid and the robot and doll are cheap but not dangerous 

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

but i guess i can see how you have a problem with it. i would make sure those things were tossed if my kids were to get them.  OMG what a hazzard.  if you are going to buy a cheap toy at least spend $5-$10 on something cheap, not a piece of shit that will kill them

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL How would any of that kill them?

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)