Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAJOR SNOWSTORM TO HIT WISCONSIN...........LOL

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

Have you seen or heard this yet?  LOL  They were playing this on our radio stations this morning.

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Dafuq is this?

BDolphins82
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM

yep we have maybe 1/4 of snow on the ground right now.  THere goes your state of emergency Walker.  I might just be snowed in tonight.  Could have went shopping tonight grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Suzukigirl710
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Did you hear that WI?!  Get your jackets ready and order your pizza's!

I love how he coughs in the middle of it!

Actually this was kind of sweet.  LOL

lanceandhailey
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Cool dude...LMAO...

We got 12 inches last night in Iowa

Barronbaby
by Brandi on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Can't watch it doesn't load well in my phone. But here I'm upper peninsula we got pounded with snow. And the wind blew down the kids snow man they worked hard on with daddy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2JoshNXavier
by Lynn on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM
I'm in Madison, WI.. We got pounded with snow, and its a blizzard out there right now. They pulled the plows off the road here, the state buildings except the Capitol have shut down.. They cancelled school for tomorrow already. We have 19 inches on the ground with more falling.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesistar6910
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:55 PM

If that isn't the most fucking annoything thing I've heard all fucking week. Grrrr. I should never have clicked on it. :(

jucyfrut
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I'm on the North side, and right after I posted this, we lost our power. If you check out nbc15's Facebook page they have a picture that says 'Wisconsin closed'.

Quoting Mom2JoshNXavier:

I'm in Madison, WI.. We got pounded with snow, and its a blizzard out there right now. They pulled the plows off the road here, the state buildings except the Capitol have shut down.. They cancelled school for tomorrow already. We have 19 inches on the ground with more falling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have skeletons in my closet.I don't have a closet so I keep them in my trunk.LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)