Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life is wonderful until PMS hits me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Then I think everything is bad and I almost divorce my husband. Every month. Any PMS tips?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ebbierowe
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I have no tips...but I am in the same boat pretty much...not quite as bad as divorce but I have a really hard time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Coma... self induced coma until it's over. That's what I wish could be done to me...I've had people say "well, I'm leaving before she goes postal on someone" when they find out it's due to start or has started.

lincolnlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add wanting to kill myself and that's me. Every month. It sucks. Then as soon as it's over I'm on cloud nine and love everyone. Damn hormones.
LyTe684
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:33 PM
” Here, have some wine”.
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Chocolate

Pot

More chocolate

Hot shower

More chocolate

lalaballet
by Wrapper on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Pm me seriously. Or text me I will pm you my number if you reply. I am the,exact same and it does get worse not treated, look up pmdd.. I have it baaaad when untreated. To the point of almost suicidal, almost leaving dh, etc and being fine the day after I,start only for it to happen the next month. Any of you with issues can, I had to be medicated and still have issues.
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Quoting lincolnlady:

Add wanting to kill myself and that's me. Every month. It sucks. Then as soon as it's over I'm on cloud nine and love everyone. Damn hormones.

see my above reply.
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Coma... self induced coma until it's over. That's what I wish could be done to me...I've had people say "well, I'm leaving before she goes postal on someone" when they find out it's due to start or has started.

see my above reply
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Quoting ebbierowe:

I have no tips...but I am in the same boat pretty much...not quite as bad as divorce but I have a really hard time

see my above reply
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Sorry to quote everyone. Look up pmdd. You aren't going crazy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)