Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would this piss you off?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

My dd and sil came back to the US mainland from their jobs, sil for a class on a new bird virus that is killing tropical birds and my dd just took some vacation time.  We have been divorced since 1989.  I reared my two children with a child support check, but little else.  I also lived in the State where my dang exh grew up, not where I grew up, the two places are 1,500 miles apart and vastly different cultures.  I have learned to like my new home, but with NO family within 500 miles it was a lonely life.  As soon as the ink was dry, dang exh & his mom moved to another state.  Gee?

My dd and sil are using my car instead of a rental, not just because of the money they are saving, but this car never goes anyplace because I cannot bring my power chair wheelchair with me, so it is limited to places that have public power chairs.  They will but about 3,000 miles on the car when their vacation is over, I get two hours of their time, between grandma, dad, step mom, sil's family and the one cousin my children know.  They have never met any of my family, ever.  Long story.

Here is the kicker.  My dang exh and his new wife-in-law own two cars, one truck and one massive motor home between them.  I called my dd in the car with the Onstar car phone, and overheard my dang exh and his wife-in-law in the back seat.  They were NOT saying nice things about me, my car, a 2009 Chevy Impala LTZ, every option on it, even those dvd players in the headrests of the front seats.  My service dog is the only person who has sat in the back seat, all leather.  So, perhaps dang exh & wife-in-law got dog stink on them.  I feel like my private home, my privacy has been violated.  I don't like dang exh for more reasons then those that busted up our marriage. 

Would this piss you off?  Yes, I gave permission for my dd & sil to drive my car, I knew they would put a lot of miles on it.  That is all fine.  But putting my dang exh & wife-in-law in the backseat, and then have those two people being mean, is just off the charts.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)