Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a problem with my DH....

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

I find myself in an awkward position.  We are expecting our 6th baby, and we have been married for 9 years.....but I still lust after him.  It's bad.  I stare at him naked.  I always want him to hold me, and I just can't get enough.  I mean, things aren't super hot like they used to be, but it's better in a lot of other ways.  Here's where the delimma comes in.  He is happy with having sex like 2-3 times a week at the most.  I need it more than that.  I mean, I'm seriously drooling over him.  Sometimes, he even holds out to like once week, and I will admit that this may be a one-sided viewpoint because we do have 5 kids that are 8 and under plus a pregnancy to deal with.  A lot of our life is consumed by taking car of kids and shuffling to and from various activities.  I guess, I just need to know how to entice him more often.  I tend to wait for him to come to me because I don't want to bother him.  What do you ladies do?

Wife to a wonderful man, and mother to five beautiful children. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM
3 moms liked this
5 1/2 kids, work, AND daily activities?

Applaud the man for making the little soldier stand at attention at this point lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM

good for you ;)

no advice though

DieMyDarling
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Have you spoken to HIM about it?  I vocalize things like that with my dude b/c I know he doesn't like it when I come onto him.  He prefers to initiate...I guess it's some sort of alpha male dealio I don't know lol 

Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:03 PM

lol  I sound terribly ungrateful, I know.  It's his fault.  He shouldn't be so damn sexy.

Quoting Litlmama87:

5 1/2 kids, work, AND daily activities?

Applaud the man for making the little soldier stand at attention at this point lol

Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Yes, I have spoken to him about it.  I have tried to just chill out, too.  He is very affectionate, and he always compliments me.  No, he's not cheating. He doesn't have time to.  lol  I leave the conversation with the feeling that I make him feel sexually inadequate.  I don't mean to.  He says that I always make it sound like it's his fault.  I'm guilty of being tired sometimes too.  That is true.  After 3 days though, I just feel neglected.  My hormones must be in overdrive.  lol

Quoting DieMyDarling:

Have you spoken to HIM about it?  I vocalize things like that with my dude b/c I know he doesn't like it when I come onto him.  He prefers to initiate...I guess it's some sort of alpha male dealio I don't know lol 

happykitty316
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Lol, I don't wait, just go for it.  Even if it doesn't end the way I want, DH has never doubted how much I want him.

Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:17 PM

lol

Quoting happykitty316:

Lol, I don't wait, just go for it.  Even if it doesn't end the way I want, DH has never doubted how much I want him.

meagn3388
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Are you sure you're not the dh? He should be happy you want sex as much as you do with 5 kids and one on the way! A lot of women are like "do not touch me em effer!"
Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:22 PM

lol  Nope, not the DH.  He's in the living room playing NCAA football on the PS3.  He's passing the time away until the national championship game.  He's a huge Alabama fan.

I told him that, too.  That started some shit.....

Quoting meagn3388:

Are you sure you're not the dh? He should be happy you want sex as much as you do with 5 kids and one on the way! A lot of women are like "do not touch me em effer!"

meagn3388
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Well I applaud you and your sex drive bc when I was pregnant the thought of having sex made wanna throw up lol

Quoting Momof5kids84:

lol  Nope, not the DH.  He's in the living room playing NCAA football on the PS3.  He's passing the time away until the national championship game.  He's a huge Alabama fan.

I told him that, too.  That started some shit.....

Quoting meagn3388:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)