Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what to do.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I want to leave my dh for good. I can't all the drama that he causes or that his family causes. It's a train wreck when it comes to them I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm trapped because when I do want to leave he starts crying like a little bitch and begging me to stay. When he gets drunk he cusses me out if I get mad at him for being drunk. Then he accuses me of wanting to fuck my dd's bio dad. How the fuck am I going to do that when dd's dad lives in another state. If its not my ex it's his friend that lives with us at the moment. He told me I wanted to fuck his friend for rent. Who the fuck says that shit, coming from my own husband's mouth! I mean come on!

Last Friday night he slapped me because I was talking shit back to him. I tried my best to ignore him but he kept following me and just kept talking shit to me. When I try to be the bigger person and just leave him with the words in his mouth he follows me to another room. He then says well I had the best and most beautiful women before I met you and I should of just stayed with them. I'm nothing but a fucking bitch because I am loose and all I'm good for is fucking and sucking dick.

Tomorrow he is leaving to New York because he is taking his cousin over there and iam thinking about leaving him while he is away. It's the only time I will be able to leave and I'm thinking about doing that. I just got a new job so I know I will be able to take care of me and my two kids. I rather be alone and happy than be married and miserable.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:22 PM
You already know what to do. I'm sorry
((((hugs))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:22 PM

He sounds like a complete asshat! You would be better off without him. LEAVE! 

DieMyDarling
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Yup. Definitely time to ditch that guy.

Amybelle
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM

STOP thinking and start DOING!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I know I'm just so nervous.

Quoting Amybelle:

Amybelle
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

You can do it!  Tomorrow is the FIRST Day of a BETTER Life!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

You can do it!  Tomorrow is the FIRST Day of a BETTER Life!

SourRoses
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I think It's a good idea. Your unhappy and this is a great opportunity to move without the drama. Stay strong and do what you have to do. It's best this way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)