Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really wished i hadn't went into work today ugggg!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

So today was my day off work but i called in because the New girl didn't show up. So  i was alright i come in. well i get to work and hour and a half late because i was at a therapy meeting with my daugther and i get to work and i got sooooo many rooms. and then at 4:30 the bitch ass general manager comes to our break table and tell us to get up because we are milking to clock. we are not suppose to have a break at 4:30. Ummmm really because i have been there for 10 months and this is the first time i have heard about us not being to have a break at 4:30. Not mention i go to do a stay over room and this dude is in bed, ok i thought he was sick because he was caughing so i went ahead and done his room while he was laying in bed and i ask him if he wanted me to make the other bed and he was like yea you can make this one too and he gets up and has no underwear on. OMG i so didn't want to see some old ass man wrinkled ass.

I really wished i hadn't answered my phone. I know we are going to hear it tomorrow when our manager come back, today was her day off, our general manager is a bitch and will bitch at her for us taking a break even though it was our break time. btw i am a housekeeper at a motel and it is the worst kind of job to have.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Pita369
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Where do u work??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)